Solving Today's Challenges and Igniting Tomorrow's Possibilities
Credit unions and other small businesses face unique challenges; the dedicated team at OCUL Services Corporation understands them better than anyone. We’ve built a portfolio designed to help our clients grow and prosper, and we’re proud of it. From making more money to keeping up with the financial technology revolution, no matter what you need help with, we’ve got a solution (or two) ready to implement.
Explore Our Suite of Business Solutions
Compliance and Risk Management
Our business partners can help you simplify compliance processes and risk management measures.
- Streamline governance, risk, and compliance processes
- Simplify compliance management and meet audit requirements
- Enhance member security with innovative technology
- Get the best terms and prices on vendor contracts
- Safeguard your business and customers with AML and fraud protection
Digital and Member Experience
We can help you connect with members in new ways and improve their experiences today.
- Increase engagement through mobile apps, text messaging, and more
- Support members remotely with video calls
- Turn performance data into actionable insights
- Expand access and offer new rewards for members
- Become the central point of members’ homebuying journeys
Lending and Payments
Our team can help you identify and establish new streams of revenue for your business.
- Optimize yield and diversify your portfolio through a loan participation market
- Increase profitability with payment processing services
- Enhance members’ mortgage experience with online notarization
- Improve card processing and rewards
- Mitigate indirect and direct lending risks and chargebacks
We can help you grow your strongest asset — your staff — through retention and training tools.
- Ensure salaries, plan increases, and more are competitive through a compensation platform
- Set staff goals and monitor progress with performance-tracking software
- Offer staff an opportunity to grow at their own pace with on-demand learning
- Help staff members tackle today’s challenges and earn certifications
- Transform your credit union’s culture
A Team You Can Count On
Kyle AlfordDirector, Business Research and Development
An expert in business intelligence and strategy, Kyle brings 10 years of financial planning and analysis experience to the team. When he isn’t obsessing over data insights, innovative solutions, and client success, he’s making the perfect drive on the back nine.
Marty AuxterSr. Business Solutions Manager
With more than 25 years of wide-ranging credit union experience, Marty knows credit unions. He is passionate about helping credit unions expand their service footprint at a fraction of the cost and enjoys long weekends at the lake.
Rich MensahBusiness Analyst
With a background in business, Rich likes to think outside the box and analyze data trends to solve operational and growth challenges. He’s a native of Ghana with a passion for travel, data-infused strategic business tactics, and small business success.
Jose OrtizSr. Business Solutions Manager
Jose is an operational solutions ninja with 19 years of industry experience. He is passionate about helping clients address problems that impact profitability and being the best angler on the lake. Jose’s roster of satisfied clients proves great service matters.
Natalie PhillipsSr. Business Solutions Manager
Natalie has 11 years of experience helping credit unions achieve proven payment and lending results. She’s an Ohio native with a passion for solving revenue problems, exploring innovative solutions, and good wine. Natalie’s clients also value her personable, advisory approach.
Kevin MulderSr. Business Solutions Manager
Kevin is an experienced shared service delivery strategist and branch operations leader who enjoys hiking after hours. He spent a decade honing his skills at a credit union before shifting his focus to helping the Movement expand its member service footprint.
Lianne SimeoneProgram and Events Manager
Lianne is a programming strategist and professional development expert. She is passionate about practical and creative solutions to complex staff development problem, leveraging technology to achieve success, and relaxing by a bonfire to her favorite tunes.